The forms needed for revising an electoral roll can be found below. Both Word and pdf files are provided.
We are aware that GDPR has raised some concerns regarding the renewal of the Electoral Roll. As the law currently stands, there is no need to amend the electoral roll forms, consent is not required. An informative note explaining the legal bases will be added to the forms in due course but the legal position is not dependent on this note. A standard Privacy Notice is being written by the national GDPR team, and will be published in January 2019 for churches to use. This can be sent out with the forms and will therefore include the relevant lawful bases.
Once in every six years the preparation of new church electoral rolls takes place, which means that everyone had to come off the roll and re-apply. The next occasion for the preparation of new rolls is in 2019.
- Form for Annual Revision of the Electoral Roll in word and as a pdf
- Form for Application for Enrolment onto the Electoral Roll in word and as a pdf
- Form for a New Roll in word and New Roll as a pdf
- Electoral Roll Certificate for 2019 revision in word and as a pdf
Forms for an Annual Parochial Church Meeting can be found below. Again, versions are provided in both Word and pdf. The word files can more easily be edited locally.
- Form for advertising the Annual Meeting in word and as a pdf
- Form for notice for election of churchwardens in word and as a pdf
- Form for nomination for Churchwardens in word and as a pdf (or PDF as 2 separate pages)
- Form for nomination of Deanery Synod members in word and as a pdf (or PDF as 2 separate pages)
- Form for nomination of PCC members in word and as a pdf (or PDF as 2 separate pages)
- Form for notification of election results in word and as a pdf
These nomination forms contain a declaration that the nominee is not disqualified from serving as a trustee. You should get this from all PCC members, including those who are ex-officio or serving following Synodical election. For these PCC Members, you may find our Fit and Proper Persons Declaration helpful available in word.