Giving for Life : ‘Living Generously’ offers a talk and accompanying leaflet. It takes a broad view of giving and generosity, including the giving of time, gifts, hospitality and money. Whilst it is not just about money, it is about money – particularly as for many people, determining their level of monetary giving is one of the hardest aspects to faith. It is designed to encourage church members to think about:
- What motivates their giving in all its aspects.
- How they might assess their level of generosity – which differs from person to person.
Downloads are available for:
- the Living Generously leaflet (pdf), which can be ordered from the Order Resources page.
- A Talk Outline (Word) and an accompanying PowerPoint Presentation presentation.
- The programme can be used alongside an invitation to church members to renew their pledges for regular giving. A Standing Order / pledge form to do this can be found here