The forms needed for revising an electoral roll can be found below. Both Word and pdf files are provided.
- Form for Annual Revision of the Electoral Roll in word and as a pdf
- Form for Application for Enrolment onto the Electoral Roll in word and as a pdf
- Form for a New Roll in word and New Roll as a pdf
- Electoral Roll Certificate for 2017 revision in word and as a pdf
Forms for an Annual Parochial Church Meeting can be found below. Again, versions are provided in both Word and pdf. The word files can more easily be edited locally. The Church Representation Rules regarding eligibility to serve changed during 2016, and so new forms should be downloaded for 2017 APCMs.
- Form for advertising the Annual Meeting in word and as a pdf
- Form for notice for election of churchwardens in word and as a pdf
- Form for nomination for Churchwardens in word and as a pdf
- Form for nomination of Deanery Synod members in word and as a pdf
- Form for nomination of PCC members in word and as a pdf
- Form for notification of election results in word and as a pdf
These nomination forms contain a declaration that the nominee is not disqualified from serving as a trustee. You should get this from all PCC members, including those who are ex-officio or serving following Synodical election. For these PCC Members, you may find our Fit and Proper Persons Declaration helpful.