The principal purpose of ‘The Parish Funding Programme’ is to generate sufficient Planned Giving to enable Parishes to fund their continuing mission and future plans.
The programme has, at its heart, the discernment and communication of God’s vision and purpose for the Parish, together with any planned initiatives. This forms the basis for assessing future funding needs and the required increase in planned giving.Grateful thanks are acknowledged to the Diocese of Guildford, and to Tony Hennessey-Brown who developed this package.
1. Download the Guide
First download A Parish Funding Programme (PDF) to gain an overview of what you will need to do. Then there are a number of downloadable templates and examples below to
2. Use the Supporting Resources….
Preparing to run your Programme
- Resource 1: Teaching, Preaching and Prayer Resources
- Resource 2: Forming a Vision, Plan and Priorities
- Introductory Questionnaire
- Suggested Timetable for the Parish Giving Programme
Running the Launch Event
- Presentation Outline
- Presentation PowerPoint Template
- Parish Funding Leaflet Template – Our Church, Our Vision, Our Future
- Sample Invitation and Reply Card
- Invitation to the Congregation Template
- Invitation to the Community Template
- Confidential Response Form Leaflet Template
Follow Up after the Launch Event